Employers increasingly see their internship programs as the best path for hiring entry-level candidates. A staggering 95 of employers said candidate experience is a factor in hiring decisions, according to an annual survey by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE). Nearly, half of the surveyed employers wanted the new-graduatesâ€™ experience to come from internships or co-op programs. Candidates may get paid more, if they've done one or more internships.
IT undergraduate internships anticipates the interns to establishing themselves as a top-level professional need to enhance their skill sets as per the current industry requirements. Considering that, Internships are not just the platform that could build a better career, but a vital experience that anybody needs to strive in todayâ€™s industry. This program is designed particularly for the freshers and the students who are struggling to find a job.
At Codefrux Technologies, we provide that exact opportunity and experience that the candidates needs to endure in a job. This internship program will definitely help the candidates to explore their career choices in the IT industry.
This Internship program focusses on
- Building required technical skills to develop a Mobile/ Web App.
- Functioning environment of corporate work place.
- Case Study Observation with pragmatic approach.
- Roles & functions in software application development.
- Research skills development and enhancing their knowledge.
- Development activities, SDLC based on best IT practices & standards.
- 6 Month Experience Letter.
- Upper-hand on other freshers.
- Helps candidates in exploring career plans in IT industry.
- Better Salary than just freshers.
- Developing individual skill-sets.
- Building a professional network.
- Exposure to Real Time Work Environment.
- Corporate Style Training.
- Learning from the Industry Experts.
- Expert Mentoring & Exclusive Career Grooming.
- Opportunity to work on a Live Scenario Based Project.
- Working on a live real-time project with assistance from our developers.
- Interns should work a minimum of 40 hours a week.
- Interns should generate reports regarding the completion of work and send it to the Team Leaders.
For those highly motivated interns looking for a start and have a better career prospect, we provide internships for the Graduates and Post-Graduates. Also, interns should be able to work full time for a period of 6 months. In addition, appropriate stipends will be provided to those candidates based on their performances.
Applicants should be able to establish their interest, knowledge and experience of the proper analytic and IT skills that are required in the industry. These tasks shall be undertaken based on the needs of Internships.
Technical - B.E, B.Tech (IT & CSE) Preferably MCA.
Both Paid and UnPaid internships are available at CodeFrux.