On-the-job training uses the regular or existing workplace tools, documents, knowledge and skills necessary for a candidate to learn to effectively perform their job. Some skills canâ€™t be taught, but be demonstrated for others to be trained. And OJT is the perfect way to teach and train new candidates with necessary skills. Candidates may get paid more, if they've been already introduced, trained and familiar with a working environment.
On-Job-Training at Codefrux provides the opportunity and experience that the candidate needs to endure in a job.
This On-Job-Training program focusses on
- Building required technical skills to work in a corporate workplace.
- Case Study Observation with pragmatic approach.
- Completion of assigned tasks within time limit.
- Roles & purposes in software application development.
- Research skills development and enhancing their knowledge.
- Development activities, SDLC based on best IT practices & standards.
- 6 Month Experience Letter.
- Upper-hand on other freshers.
- Helps candidates in exploring career plans in IT industry.
- Better Salary than just freshers.
- Developing individual skill-sets.
- Building a professional network.
- Exposure to Real Time Work Environment.
- Corporate Style Training.
- Learning from the Industry Experts.
- Expert Mentoring & Exclusive Career Grooming.
- Opportunity to work on a Live Scenario Based Project.
- Working on a live real-time project with assistance from our developers.
- Interns should work a minimum of 40 hours a week.
- Interns should generate reports regarding the completion of work and send it to the Team Leaders.
Candidates looking for a start to have a better IT career prospect, we provide OJTs for the Graduates and Post-Graduates. Also, applicants should be able to work full time for a period of 6 months. In addition, appropriate stipends will be provided to those candidates based on their performances.
Applicants should be able to establish their interest, knowledge and experience of the proper analytic and IT skills that are required in the industry. These tasks shall be undertaken based on the needs of On Job Training.
B.E, B.Tech (I.T & C.S.E), Preferably MCA Freshers & Graduates having gap in their career. (Preferably 2013, 2014 & 2015 Passed outs)